Happy Dancing

Happy Dancing

Friday, March 3, 2017

PIN IT FRIDAY FAVS:
Spring Things and the
Very Best of Pinterest Pins




Love this cute St. Patty's Day paper craft that
I made thanks to this Pinterest pin:


Original Pin with Tutorials HERE

Here's a birthday card I made for a friend:
Inside View

SUPPLIES USED

Stamp Sets by SU:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Balloon Adventures
Flowering Fields

Lace and Butterfly Punches by Martha Stewart

Dies:
Nestibilities Classic Scallop Rectangles
SU Stitched Shapes Framelets

One thing I often do with stamp sets that require extensive coloring is scan my finished panel into the computer so I can print out card fronts/inside panels whenever I need them in a jiffy! This is what I did for the outside and inside flower panels for the card above. Even close up, you can't tell that they were scanned and oh!...the time it saves!

My coworker, Donna, is planning a Leprechaun Hunt for her young granddaughters this month. She bought gold chocolate coins to make a pathway to the shoe box traps that the little ones will decorate ahead of time. Donna will then make it look like the leprechauns have done some mischievous things in her house when they all go on the hunt: tilted lamp shades, St. Patty's socks on the floor, etc. Oh! What fun these kids will have! I gave Donna some ideas for the hunt from the days when Kevin's wonderful kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Brown, did a hunt for her students every year! Such happy memories :-) Check out these clever St. Patty's Day Leprechaun Hunt ideas HERE and crafts HERE.